All on 4 dental implants are a fantastic way to improve your smile and relieve you from all the pain and embarrassment that missing teeth can bring. There are many reasons all on 4 dental implants Brisbane can be a great choice to study. Out of them, top 6 are mentioned in this guide. It will help you decide if this implant is suitable for your oral health and teeth or not.
Who Are the Right Candidates for Getting All on 4 Dental Implants?
People who have lost many teeth because of injury, tooth decay, or gum disease may be right candidates for 4 dental implants. The procedure doesn’t require an entire arch missing. However, it provides significant benefits from restoring your smile without replacing teeth.
However, the criteria to qualify for this treatment differs slightly from just choosing between these two options. Thus, there are individual assessments at the dental clinic based on your personal needs and desires before deciding.
Why It Is Vital To Study All on 4 Dental Implants For Tooth Renewal?
1. Improved oral health: These dental implants help you remove all your damaged and discoloured teeth while replacing them with new implants. This will increase the stability and mobility of all your upper and lower teeth while protecting your jawbone, preventing bone resorption and infection.
2. Comfort: All on 4 implants won’t require any dentures, bridges, or other tooth replacements like prostheses. You also won’t need to worry about slipping dentures or the pain that comes with wearing them every day.
3. Self-confidence: This affordable dental implant can make you feel more confident in yourself with its close-to-natural appearance. It will make you feel more comfortable when talking to people or smiling all the time.
4. Guaranteed maximum stability: All on 4 dental implants are the most robust option for missing teeth. The 30-to-45-degree angle will eliminate the need for argumentation between bones. Thus, the patients suffering from low-density levels have an easier time getting their implant in place.
5. Less Expensive: All on 4 implants drastically reduce the number of needed procedures, making them a more cost-effective option. You will need at least 16 standard implants for complete mouth restoration, but only 10 with all on 4.
6. Discreet: Denture therapy is a great way to replace lost teeth, but all on 4 implants can be more discreet and permanent. You will never catch people off guard without them because your smile will always keep them guessing about what you have or haven’t been told.
If you have lost all or some of your teeth, all on 4 implant treatment is an affordable way to replace them. It offers fewer implants than traditional methods and has been shown in clinical trials as an effective technique with less pain relief for patients. Read this guide to learn all the reasons why to consider all on 4 implants for teeth restoration.